VirtualHost

Technische problemen? Hier kun jij jouw vragen stellen!
Forumregels
Check eerst even onze handleiding (http://help.antagonist.nl/) voordat je hier je vraag stelt. Voor de meeste problemen hebben we een oplossing met een zeer uitgebreide uitleg.
Plaats reactie
eckenkreis

VirtualHost

Bericht door eckenkreis » 21 feb 2017, 14:52

Hi,
i have a short question. My client use your "Plus Paket". Now i have the following problem.

He use www.demo.nl as his main Domain with SSL Certificat ... now i will www.exampel.eu point at the path of www.demo.nl/eu, but not as redirect. For this i need to use VirtualHost like this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName www.example.eu
DocumentRoot /mnt/www/eu
Options FollowSymlinks
</VirtualHost>

Is this possible to edit the conf file of Apache, or any other solution for my problem?
I don't geht any information about it in this forum.

Would be great if someone can help my, thanks.

MfG
Markus

Joris de Leeuw
Antagonist staff

Re: VirtualHost

Bericht door Joris de Leeuw » 22 feb 2017, 14:14

Dear Markus,

Thank you for your question. I will try to explain how the structure of domains work within the 'Plus-pakket'.

Main domains share their location by default with aliasses. This means that both domains end up at the same website.

If you want to create a seperate website for e.g. aliasdomain.com in your hostingpackage, you should follow these steps:

1. Login to DirectAdmin and remove the domain aliasdomain.com that is set as an alias at "Domain Pointers" under "Advanced Features";
2. Then go back to the homepage of DirectAdmin, and go to "Domain Setup ';
3. Click on "Add Another Domain" and add the aliasdomain.com there.

After this you will can find the following location in your package:

domains --> aliasdomain.com --> public_html

I recommend you use the above structure.

If you have any further questions about reordering the domains in your package and pointing them to specific directories. Please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to support@antagonist.nl.
Met vriendelijke groet,

Joris de Leeuw
Antagonist staff

Plaats reactie